Every year at this time, we hear everyone’s New Year’s resolutions, whether it’s losing weight, spending more time with your family, or giving it your all. As we move into the new year, let’s not forget to focus on ways to improve our businesses, too. Let’s just not give up on these this year…
Susan Ward discusses ten great resolutions that you should focus on in the upcoming new year. One of our favorites is #2 . . . “Promote your business regularly and consistently.” She says:
“Too often the task of promoting a small business slips to the bottom of the to-do list in the press of urgent tasks. If you want to attract new customers, you have to make promotion a priority. Make a New Year resolution to hire a marketing expert, or take the time to create a marketing plan on your own and follow through.”
Take an honest look at your marketing strategy now. Are you doing all that you can to promote your business and generate more people wanting to use your services or purchase your products?
- We see, many times, small business owners have the tools, but they are not using them properly.
- Is your website working for you? Or does it just look nice? Is it mobile responsive to capitalize that most web traffic (about 90%) comes from mobile devices or tablets?
- Are you using social media to it’s maximum potential? Facebook ads, for example, are a great way to bring in more clientele.
- How is your Google Business listing? Are you sitting in the “3-Pack” so that your guaranteed to be found?
- Are your business listings accurate throughout the web? Check here to see if users on the go can actually find your business.
You can read more about Susan’s suggestions at Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions for Business Success.
If you need any help in the new year, we’d be happy to help! Find us at www.j4oConsulting.com and get in touch. Your free, no obligation consultation is waiting for you.
To your success,